The Birds Hill Professional Pie Machine Series from $1195.00 - $1395.00
*Canadians - to pay in Canadian Dollars please place order by phone using Visa or MasterCard
Additional Dies for your machine may be purchased from selecting from the drop down box and adding to cart. The Bumps design die set is for single crust pies only and will form the decorative edge on your pie at the same time as forming the dough into the pie pan.
Our wooden pie machines are The Original Pie Forming Machines - since 1994! These are the ideal machines for low and medium volume production operations of pies up to 12" in diameter. All of our pie machines./ manual pastry blockers are manufactured by us in Manitoba, Canada.
Pie Making is fun and easy using the Birds Hill Pie Machine!
How to order:
- click drop down box to select machine type.- add to cart
- indicate in customer comment box (at checkout) manufacturer, size and number of pan (ex. Novelis #967 9" pan) this set is included in price of machine
- to order dies for additional pans - select option from drop down box - add to cart. Indicate in the "special instructions for seller" box located in the shopping cart - the manufacturer, size and number second pan size.
- To order Turnover Die select from drop down box - add to cart. indicate at shopping cart instruction for seller box whether it is a 5", 6" or 7".
Our Professional Pie Machine is intended for heavy, regular pie making. The pie machine comes with two sets of pie molds. One set forms the bottom crust and the second set forms the top pie crust. In the Shopping cart there will be a "Special Instructions for Seller" box where you should enter which pie pans you will be using. ie. manufacturer and pan number. example: Novelis #967 and/or size of turnover die.
The Professional Pie Machine has:
- non-skid feet
- extra reinforcing both in machine top and bottom sections to give it more rigidity
- all moving parts have bearings - for smoother operation and better durability
- top rod is fully encased and is stainless steel
- all metal is stainless steel (except for bearings)
- finish is of higher quality lacquer with an extra coating of finish
The Professional Pie Machine comes in a variety of models:
- The Professional Pie Machine for pans up to 10 1/2" diameter and 1 1/4" vertical depth - $1195.00
- The Professional Deep Dish Pie Machine is for pans deeper than 1 1/4" and up to 10 1/2" wide. - $1295.00
- The Professional Over-Sized Pie Machine for pans wider than 10 1/2" and up to 12 1/2" inches in diameter and up to 1 1/4" in vertical height. $1395.00
Click the drop down menu above to select your model and "add to cart".
Shipping for one Professional Machine and set of dies is $125.00. This includes shipping and insurance. It will be added at checkout.
**Please note all our Pie Machines, Small Pie Presses and Tart Presses are carefully manufactured in Manitoba, Canada and tested before shipping. This results in lead times which can vary depending on the time of the year. In the fall season from September to mid December you can expect a lead time of at least 3-4 weeks and should make sure you order early enough to avoid disappointment.**
**If you prefer to order over the phone - please feel free to give us a call or email and we will get back to you.
** Canadians wishing to pay in CAD $ check this option upon checkout : "Canadians wishing to pay in CAD $ and International Orders please select this option"
YouTube Video compliments of September Farm Cheese!