The Birds Hill Professional Pie Machine ACCESSORIES ONLY
We have discontinued the model of our Pie Machine and replaced it with a more heavy duty machine - Pro Industrial Pie Machine.
If you already own the Professional Pie Machine model and wish to order new dies please go to this link:
Professional Pie Machine Accessories at above link includes:
- additional top crust dies
- additional bottom crust dies
- crimping bottom crust dies (design built in to bottom dies)
- pocket pie dies
The Pro Industrial Pie Machine replaces our Professional Pie Machine. It has larger bearings, bigger stainless steel rods running through the machine and is an all around more "robust" machine. It can handle pies in various sizes up to 11" wide and up to 1 1/2" deep in addition to smaller pie pans. You can even use it to form dough into muffin pans, create thicker decorative edges and more...
Pie Making is fun and easy using the Birds Hill Pie Machine!
How to order:
- click drop down box to select machine type.- add to cart
- indicate in customer comment box (at checkout) manufacturer, size and number of pan (ex. Novelis #967 9" pan) this set is included in price of machine
- to order additional dies for additional pans or pocket pies - go to Professional Pie Machine Accessories under catalog or click here.
- Indicate in the "special instructions for seller" box located in the shopping cart - the manufacturer, size and number second pan size.
- Dimensions: 20.5" L x 14.5" W x 8.5" H - 24lb.
- For wider and/or deeper pie pans (up to 11") order our Pro Industrial Pie Machine
Click the drop down menu above to select your dies and "add to cart".
**Please note all our Pie Machines, Small Pie Presses and Tart Presses are carefully manufactured in Manitoba, Canada and tested before shipping. This results in lead times which can vary depending on the time of the year. In the fall season from September to mid December you can expect a lead time of at least 3-4 weeks and should make sure you order early enough to avoid disappointment.**
**If you prefer to order over the phone - please feel free to give us a call or email and we will get back to you.
YouTube Video compliments of September Farm Cheese!