The Birds Hill Standard Pie Machine Series from $925.00 - $1025.00
When you use our pie machine there is no need for a pie dough sheeter or pie roller as the dough is pressed directly into the pie pan in the thickness required. Customers who order this product often order poly separator sheets to prevent the dough from sticking to the machine:
How to order:
*Canadians - to pay in Canadian Dollars please place order by phone using Visa or MasterCard
- click drop down box to select machine type.- add to cart
- indicate in customer comment box (at checkout) manufacturer, size and number of pan (ex. Novelis #967 9" pan) this set is included in price of machine
- to order dies for additional pans - select option from drop down box - add to cart. Indicate in "Special Instructions for Seller" box (in shopping cart) manufacturer, size and number second pan size. Add to cart.
- To order Turnover Die select from drop down box - add to cart. indicate at check out whether it is a 5", 6" or 7".
Our Standard Pie Machine is intended for home or lighter commercial use. Pie Crust Molds on the machine are made to your bakery's pie pan specifications for pans up to 10" top outside diameter and 1 1/4" vertical height. Each pie forming machine comes with two sets of molds. One set forms the bottom crust and the second set forms the top crust.
- Standard Pie Machine - Intended for lighter use than the Professional Models - (25-50 pies per week). Forms dough into pans from 5" up to 10 1/4" diameter and 1 1/4" vertical depth
- Standard Deep Dish Machine - for standard sized pie pans up to 1 7/8".
**Please note all our Pie Machines, Small Pie Presses and Tart Presses are carefully manufactured in Manitoba, Canada and tested before shipping. This results in lead times which can vary depending on the time of the year. In the fall season from September to mid December you can expect a lead time of at least 3-4 weeks and should make sure you order early enough to avoid disappointment.**
Shipping for one Standard Pie Machine with a set of dies for one size pan is $150.00. This includes shipping and insurance, broker and duty. If extra items are ordered the shipping fee will be adjusted automatically (based on weight).
**If you prefer to order over the phone - please feel free to give us a call or email and we will get back to you.
** Canadians wishing to pay in CAD $ check this option upon checkout : "Canadians wishing to pay in CAD $ and International Orders please select this option"